September 19, 2011

Montreal Comic Con (and trying to be active again :p)


Got back from the Montreal Comic Con yesterday. I met Josh Adams, Neil Adams, and Gail Simone. I saw the 1966 Batman Movie with guests Adam West and Burt Ward. And apparently I was in the same hotel as Stan Lee. I also made new friends and bought lots of new stuff for amazing deals.
COMICS:
  • Cloak and Dagger #1-10 (FOR $10! I DIED)
  • Impulse #1-6 (For $10 as well :3)
  • Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenis #1 ($1)
  • Young Avengers #5 ($1)
  • Widowmaker #1-3 ($1 each)
  • Bruce Wayne The Road Home: Commissioner Gordon #1 ($1)
  • The New Avengers #26 ($1)
  • JSA All-Stars #1 ($1)
  • Conner Hawke: Dragon’s Blood #1, 3 ($1 each)
  • Sins of Youth: Kid Flash and Impulse (Free, supposed to be $5)
  • All-Flash ($7, supposed to be $10) 
  • Booster Gold $1 ($2)
  • Felicia Hardy: The Black Cat #1 ($2)
  • Avengers: The Initiative #1 ($2)
  • Nightwing and Captain Boomerang Jr #1 ($2)
  • Hawkeye #1 ($2)
  • Batgirl #2 (Free, there was a deal 5 comics for 10 and they let me have a 6th I wanted free, sexy legs on the cover)
  • Flash #323 ($3)
  • Flash #324 ($3)
  • Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 ($4, cover price)
  • The Outsiders: The Good Fight TPB ($5)
PRINTS:
  • Fem!Green Arrow with green background
  • Black Cat
  • Scott Pilgrim and Ramona Flowers Adventure Time
  • Superman
AUTOGRAPHS:
  • Josh Adams’ (he signed it with a little 11th Doctor face)
  • Neil Adams’ (with a batman doodle)
  • Gail Simone (with a Babs smiley face)
SIGNED COMICS:
  • Batgirl #1 (Gail Simone)
  • Birds of prey #1 (Gail Simone)
PRESENTS:
  • Fem!Green Arrow print with white background from my RaeRae (foofoo-cuddlypoops)
  • Black Cat print for Ali cause she couldn’t make it and I’m her comic book fairy godmother (xneverconformx)
  • 11th Doctor print done by Josh Adams (I got him to sign it too), for my mom
I think thats everything. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment